- Stainless steel wall-mounted sluice sink (slop hopper).
- Complies with the requirements of HBN 00-10 Part C: Sanitaryware Assemblies which replaces the old HTM64 specification.
- Hospital disposal unit model DU.
- Manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel with a satin polish finish.
- The sluice sink is manufactured with an anti-drip edge and turns down to all four sides.
- Complete with wall mounting brackets with the option of front support legs.
- Overall size 600mm x 600mm.
- Available with back or top entry flush pipe connection (extra £50 for top entry).
- Top entry models come complete with a stainless steel flush pipe.
- Full flushing rim to ensure efficient and hygienic flushing.
- 110mm plain spigot outlet with the option of white polypropylene P or S trap
Price includes delivery to UK Mainland, for delivery outside this area pleas call us.
Monobloc 2 lever hot and cold mixer tap can be added to the left or right hand side of the sluice sin
The wall-mounted sluice sink can be supplied with a stainless steel manual cistern with an operating lever or a plastic concealed/exposed cistern and flush pipe with an operating lever.
- Concealed 505mm (W) x 312mm (H) x 150mm (D)
- Exposed 455mm (W) x 318mm (H) x 155mm (D)
From stock standard delivery usually 3 to 5 working days.